The YETI Tundra® 35 is the ideal size for personal hauls or food for a small crew. It fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
Technoloy & Features:
- Fatwall Design: extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost Insulation: pressure-injected commercial-grade polyerethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
-Interlock Lid System: creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
-Doublehaul Handles: military-grade polyester rope for extra durability
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
-Coldlock Gasket: a freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
-Vortex Drain System: leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
- Neverfail Hinge System: two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- Lipgrip Handles: stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place
*Holds 28 lbs of ice & 20 cans